WeFortuneCat is owned and managed by Vico Systems Limited (“VICOSYS”), a limited company registered under the laws of The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong").
1. Purposes and Manner of Collection of Data
When you give us your personal data whether for the purpose of using the platform, making enquiry, giving feedback, registering merchant account or placing service requests, we collect your personal data from you. The primary purposes for which your personal data may be used by us are as follows:
- To allow you to register for our services and to administer and process the registration
- To communicate with you about our products, services and related issues
- To evaluate the quality of our products and services, and to enhance your experience on our platform
- To maintain and administer our platform and comply with our legal or internal obligations and policies
- To transfer information to others as described in this policy or to satisfy our legal, regulatory, compliance, or auditing requirements, including to disclose information to law enforcement authorities upon validly served legal process or a valid judicial instruction (for example, pursuant to a court order)
- For other legitimate purposes
2. Transfers to Third Parties
Your Personal Data will be kept confidential save that we may provide such information to (i) any agent, contractor, or third party service provider who provides services to us, (ii) any other person under a duty of confidentiality to us, (iii) any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under any requirements of law, (iv) our successor and assigns, and (v) any other organizations, for the purposes set out in paragraph 1 above or any other directly related purpose.
3. Transfers of Data to Outside Hong Kong
From time to time, in furtherance of the purposes set out in this policy, we may have to transfer your Personal Data to another jurisdiction outside Hong Kong which may not have laws protecting personal data similar to the PDPO. By submitting your Personal Data, you are deemed to have consented to such transfers.
From time to time, we may set and access our "cookies" on your computer. The primary purpose of the "cookies" is to help us to customize our services to you and for other purposes directly related to the purposes mentioned in paragraph 1 above. In certain cases, third party service providers and/or advertisers who provide services or serve advertisements via our website may also install their own "cookies" on your computer. Use of third parties' "cookies" are subject to such third parties' privacy policies. You may set your web-browser to reject "cookies" automatically but some of our webpages may not display properly without cookies.
5. Keeping of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
6. Security of Your Personal Data
Unfortunately the internet is not a totally secure medium. However, we will strive to ensure an appropriate level of protection for your Personal Data in order to prevent unauthorized access, processing or other use of that data, commensurate with the sensitivity of the data and the harm that would be caused by unauthorized access to that data. We will review our security measures from time to time in order to keep abreast with technological changes.
We may amend this policy from time to time. Such amended policy will be displayed on this webpage. If we make any material changes to our policy, we will alert you by posting a prominent notice on our website.
8. Accuracy and Duration of Retention of Data
We will at all times endeavour to ensure the accuracy of your Personal Data collected and processed by us. In accordance with section 18. 22 and Principle 6 of Schedule 1 to the PDPO, you may request access to, and correction of, your Personal Data being held by us. We may charge a nominal processing fee to process your data access request. To request access to your Personal Data, please contact our administration department at: 1102, Yen Sheng Centre, 64 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Kong Kong.